Who we are
Our website address is: https://electronixband.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We confirm that we will keep the information on a secure server and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations.
Please let us know if you have any questions regarding this Policy either by email to email@example.com or by writing to Electronix, Trewint Cottage, Trewint, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15 7TG. Alternatively, you can telephone 07837428941.
How do we collect information from you?
Our team are aware of the importance of handling data safely and securely and understand the procedures we have in place to ensure this happens.
We collect information from you when you complete a form via our website or our social media sites. We will ask you to confirm that you are happy to receive communications from us.
In running and operating our website, we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site.
We collect information relating to website users by using cookies (see details below).
What type of information is collected from you?
The data we collect from you may be classed as ‘personal data’ – information about an individual who can be identified by it.
The information we collect about you might include the following;
- your name
- your address and postcode
- your email address
- your home telephone number / mobile number
- your demographic information such as interests and preferences
- your IP address
- your web browser type and version
- any information regarding what pages on our website are accessed and when
The data we may collect;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email and other correspondence.
- Information that you provide as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as a contact form or questionnaire.
- Information you provide in order to enter a competition or promotion via the website, or other advertising mediums.
- Information you provide if you complete a survey.
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use our website. This may also include the resources that you access, and information about where you are on the internet including the domain type, IP address and URL that you came from. This information is collected and used for our internal research purposes and to improve our customer service and may be sent to third-party processors for the purposes of data analysis, to improve our marketing efforts and for targeting specific services and products.
Your privacy is important to us and we confirm that we will never release your personal data to any third party for their mailing or marketing purposes.
How will we use the data about you?
We may use your information;
- to provide you with information you have requested from us about our products and services
- for processing entries into a competition;
- to seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- to notify you about any changes to our business or website, including improvements, and service or product changes
- to send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you.
- if you consent, to notify you via our sales and marketing channels (email, telephone or post) of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. You can stop these communications at any time by unsubscribing or contacting us via telephone or in writing (please see ‘How to opt out’ below)
- for our internal purposes including internal record keeping, statistical purposes, quality control, website performance and evaluation, improvements to products and services.
Who has access to your information?
In order to comply with the Data Protection Act of 1984 and 1998, we follow procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given to us, to prevent unauthorised access, misuse, alteration or loss of information under our control.
Our security measure may mean that we will require proof of identity before we are able to disclose information to you.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We do not employ third party service providers to work on our behalf with whom we would share any of our customers information.
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Whilst we take appropriate measures, both technical and organisational, to safeguard your personal data you provide us, we cannot guarantee that transmissions over the internet are totally secure, therefore the transfer of personal data via the internet is entirely at your own risk.
The transfer of your information outside of Europe
We will not be transferring any personal information relating to any of our customers to any countries outside of the U.K.
Retention of information
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was obtained, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
How do I opt out?
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. We will not make contact with you unless you have opted in. If then, you no longer want to receive direct marketing communications from us about our and offers, then you can change your preferences or completely unsubscribe in one of two ways:
- Click the ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘change preferences’ link at the bottom of marketing emails sent to you
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07837428941 and we will process your request within 7 days
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted.
Your ‘right to be forgotten’ and access. You are legally entitled to access, modify, correct, revoke your consent and delete any data we hold relating to you and that you have the legal right to forbid this data being prevented to any third parties. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information Electronix holds about you at any time. Please use the contact details below if you would like to receive a copy. The accuracy of your information is also important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: email@example.com or write to us at: Electronix, Trewint Cottage, Trewint, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15 7TG. Alternatively, you can telephone 07837428941.
Use of ‘cookies’
It is possible to switch off cookies by adjusting your browser preferences or using a dedicated browser extension.
To find out more about how to manage cookies through your chosen browser go to allaboutcookies.org
Links to other websites
In addition, if you were referred to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third-party site.